1. Help your children make the most of pool time by providing them with fun pool toys and water toys that will encourage exercise and teamwork, and develop their swimming skills.
2. A diving toy is a great swimming pool toy for the advanced swimmer. These water toys sink to the bottom where swimmers have to retrieve them. Diving toys are great water toys for improving your kid's swimming and diving skills.
3. A motorized pool toy is perfect for encouraging exercise in the pool. These speedy little rc boats will zip through the water while young swimmers try to catch them. There are even motorized pool toys that will pull your child through the water.
4. Water toys including water guns will keep the kids interacting with each other and give them quality exercise disguised as fun. Water toys are designed for use in the water and offer hours of fun.
5. Be sure to consider the age of the children for whom you're buying swimming pool toys. Diving toys, for example, wouldn't be a good swimming pool toy for toddlers, and motorized water toys may not be appropriate for your teenagers. Choose the right swimming pool toy and you're guaranteed to have happy kids.