1. When shopping for a swimming pool float, think about what the experience you want from your pool. Are you looking for relaxation and serenity or fun and games? We've got a swimming pool float for all your needs.
2. A pool lounger is the perfect way to relax on the water. Swimming pool loungers come in many styles, including single- or double-person sizes. Features may include built-in headrests, armrests, and cup holders. Some even have pockets to hold cooling water.
3. Pool islands are a good choice for the whole family. Large floating islands will hold multiple people at once and are available in fun, colorful shapes and designs. Some even have built-in water slides and ladders for added fun.
4. Baby floats are the perfect way to get your little water baby accustomed to the pool. Like inner tubes sized just right for them, baby floats keep baby safe and upright and leave Mom's hands free for more integrated play. Of course, a baby should never be left alone in a baby float.
5. Floating coolers and snack bars are the perfect way to keep the party going. Floating coolers mean you'll never have to leave the pool for a cold beverage. Everyone knows swimming makes you hungry, so floating coolers are perfect for keeping snacks nearby, too.
6. You'll find an unlimited number of uses for a pool noodle. Pool noodles are great for fun and exercise. Pool noodles are perfect as safety precautions for new swimmers, and pool noodles are great for resting against for some lazy floating.
7. Our swimming pool float selection also includes pool tubes, pool rafts, inflatable boats, ride-ons, and rockers. You're sure to find swimming pool floats perfect for you and your family. Be sure to shop our swimming pool floats on sale for the best buys.